Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Conquering the Blogspot

I haven't the slightest idea what I want to do with the Blogspot, but it seems to be a painless thing to do to keep myself from appearing too obsolete and technologically irrelevant in this cyborg, earphone-wearing society. This raises the question of why exactly it is called a blue tooth when it's worn in your ear and looks much more like a science fiction, mind-controlling implant ala Star Trek than anything to do with dental hygiene, but I digress.

I've never been a consistent journal-keeper, but then I never had fonts and colors and art available with so little effort. Now that I have the ease of point and click, will I fare better? That is the point of my little exercise to see if anything can overcome the ingrained sloth I have so carefully nourished these 30 (cough, cough) plus years. Math was never my favorite subject, and now is no time to get bogged down in statistics. Without further ado I shall attempt to blog beyond a white page with this lone and pointless paragraph. May this bit of cyber space be less of an exercise of frustration than My Pathetic Space was.

No comments:

Post a Comment